Monday 4 March 2013

Review: Beautiful Creatures and Safe Haven

Hello my lovely ladies! Hopefully I can do more regular posts this week, had such a depressive week last week and it was really hard for me to do anything.

So, I couldn't really decide what item to review today that you would find interesting and I;m getting the "Cinderella" of creams for easter so i'll review that when i've had a good use of it! So I decided to do another film review of some recent films!

So first is Beautiful Creatures and I've got to say I did loved it, I've just ordered the book (which I wish i'd have done first) It's very much my sort of film, It's a love story but which immortal creatures (well witches)! I loved the main characters and the deep southern accent of the main male role, who is super duper cute by the way! Anyone who enjoyed the Twilight Saga will definitely love this!

Next is Safe Haven.  I love Nicholas Sparks and The Notebook is one of my top five favorite films, so this was a must see for me!  I enjoyed this film anyone, it was very much a typical love story which I still enjoyed and then woah! The ending changed everything and was such a twist in the story, you will not be expecting it! Or if you do, you are a very clever person ;)

I enjoyed both films and really looking forward to the next Beautiful Creatures film!

Sorry this was quite brief!  FINALLY going to see Wreck it Ralph some time this week and maybe Mama if I'm not too afraid! ehe

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment