Thursday 21 February 2013

Wishlist #2


Hey my lovelies! Its Wednesday wishlist time!  I'm in love with this weeks and seriously want everything so bad! So lets crack on eh?

1. The first is this gorgeous ASOS dress which you have seen in my competition entry for marb b and ASOS.  I just love it so much, it's so my style its crazy! I love midi dresses, dip dye and a flowered pattern all in one dress! WHAT?! crazy.  What you can't really see either is that the top half still has the flowered pattern just faintly! It is so lush.

2.  Next is this absolutely amazing shirt from JW Anderson for Topshop.  I just think its absolutely beautiful! Its a denim material on the front but the back is black, only one word, love. 

3. How freaking cute are these ASOS flats?! I think they are just adorable!

4. I'm a massive fan of skulls and above the knuckle rings, I myself have really wide fingers o most rings fit me as above the knuckle, good job thats in eh? But yeah these are some really cute ASOS ones in all different colours with skulls on, just yum!

5.  And finally I think Topshop nail varnishes are out of this world, I love how they come out the exact colour it tells you! So I think this one is just simply gorgeous and I may pick it up next time I'm in. 

Hope you liked this one, I know I sure did! (sorry this was up a day late, I forgot to upload it!)

Bye for now lovelies!


2 comments: