Tuesday 19 February 2013

My weekly favorite YouTuber!

So I am a massive fan of the beauty gurus on Youtube and some daily vlogs as well so I thought i'd do a weekly "segment" and talk about one i've really been enjoying that week because there's so many!  I did try and write this all in one post but it was starting to get so long and I'm sure you would probably get bored of reading it, so I'm going to do it weekly instead!

So the first person I absolutely love is Lexi from sototallyvlog, she is one of my all time favorites and everytime I see that she's uploaded a new video I get a little excited! She also has an amazing blog which you can find here!



So as you can see she is stunning! I'm obsessed with her videos, I think its because she always has a mix of high street and high end in her videos, and when I say high end I'm taking Chanel, YSL and Louis Vuitton just to name a few!  Her personal style is out of this world, she has such confidence in herself and with what she wears it, and she is very inspiring to me.  I love watching her videos that include the high end products because it makes me lust over things that one day I hope i'll be able to afford! I only wish I could know her personally! *Fan girling* 

But honestly, she is fantastic and everyone who reads this, if you don't already, should go watch her videos!

She has everything from beauty, fashion, vlogs (which are great!) and even food videos, which always look so yummy! 

I'll try and make this the last post of the day, i'm just rolling them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment