Tuesday 19 February 2013

50 things about me tag!

1.  I love indie acoustic music
2.  Films are a real passion of mine
3.  I work at an Odeon cinema (free, unlimited films! Yay)
4.  I'm from Sheffield but live in Birmingham while I am at university
5.  I miss my family way to much
6.  I am currently learning Spanish
7.  Going to carboots is one of my favorite things to do
8.  I'm an absolute book worm
9.  Michael Kors is my current favorite designer
10.  I'm 5'11 and a size 8 foot
11.  I plan on living in Spain one day
12.  I want a husband and children
13.  I think I'm a slight spend-a-holic
14.  My make-up collection is ridiculous
15.  I mostly buy high end make up products
16.  I am addicted to daytime TV (bargain hunt! woop)
17.  Apparently I have a very broad Sheffield accent
18.  I have two tattoos
19.  I am very impatient
20.  Depending on who you are, I can hold a grudge for a very long time
21.  I love charity shopping
22.  I also love DIY
23.  I am very much a person who believes in quality over quantity
24.  One day i want to travel around Europe on my own
25.  Disney takes over my life
26.  Baby pink is my favorite colour
27.  I haven't used a different bag since i got my Zara bucket bag in July 2012
28.  I don't look after my skin as well as i should
29.  Since i started uni all i want to do is sleep
30.  I'll be in Ayia Napa for my birthday this year on my first girls holiday
31.  My feet are always cold
32.  I love theatre/musicals
33.  I enjoy every genre of film
34.  I have a very diverse music taste
35.  I'm really bad at essay/report writing
36.  I am scared of the dark but i can't sleep with the the light on
37.  The only fizzy drink I like is fanta/ tango
38.  My favorite foods are cheese, salami and pesto
39.  I hope to marry an Italian man if possible
40.  I love doing my make-up
41.  I've been to Tenerife for new year for the last 4 years and will be going again this year
42.  I have been so fortunate in life to have what my parents are able to do for me
43.  My sister is 6 years younger than me
44.  I can be quite lazy
45.  I hate buying tights
46.  I have no real talents or hobbies
47.  I think Cath Kidston is overpriced and overrated
48.  I am obsessed with Temple run 2, campus life and candy crush apps
49.  Audrey Hepburn is a massive role model in my life
50. And number 50, My dog means everything to me but I'll be losing her this week (sorry to end it on a sad note)


So thats my first tag! Most of that is pointless and not sure why anyone would be interested in most of it! aha. Didn't take as long as I thought it would actually!

Farewell for now my lovelies




No comments:

Post a Comment