Wednesday 27 February 2013

27th February: OOTD

Hey lovelies!

Not been very good this week but I've really been feeling down but I thought I'd get back on it today and if I've got time i'll try and do my Wednesday wish list too!

SO this outfit I wore today was for a meeting a lady who I'm doing some Event Management work for and it's really exciting as I am going to be helping the Women of the Year event and the Birmingham Metropole Hotel, which is a stunning place, I was blown away.

But onto the outfit I wanted to wear something smart/casual and I ending up loving this outfit.

These pictures are really bad by the way, I just didn't know how else to take them!


 So basically this is just a Topshop maxi skirt which I wear all the time and it was a steal for £18! And a simple black vest top which I also wear all the time.  Probably my two essentials!
 Then I put this gorgeous leopard jacket over the top which is actually my mums aha! I'm obsessed with it, keep hoping she will give it me! I think she got it from TKMaxx a while ago but I don't recognize the brand but its sort of a thin linen jacket not a normal "denim" jacket
Then finally I added this ASOS belt which I got for Christmas, and its just a black leather belt with these gold crosses all around it. For shoes a wore some black ballet shoes which are covered in spike studs and finally for accessories I wore my rose gold Michael Kors watch and some little ankh cross earrings!


So yep, thats basically it!

See you all soon my darlings!


No comments:

Post a Comment